Types of Accident Claims Accepted
Property owner negligence takes many forms and can result in catastrophic injuries to victims. Drawing on 28 years of experience, David A.Bryant, Jr. knows what it takes to hold property owners and landlords accountable for preventable accidents.
Following are types of dangerous conditions that commonly result in slip-and-falls and other injuries:
- Inadequate lighting, broken steps and lack of handrails
- Obstructed or poorly maintained walkways and stairs
- Structures that give way due to improper maintenance or assembly
- Hidden dangers due to improperly marked walkways, including unmarked steps or changes in elevation
- Unmarked risks of head injury, including low ceilings above stairways
- Dangerous animals
Our founding attorney David A. Bryant Jr. is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by theTexas Board of Legal Specialization.