Because of regulatory and insurance matters, truck accidents are more complex than crashes that involve only smaller passenger vehicles. Federal and state regulations hold the trucking industry to a higher standard of safety, and there may be multiple parties who are liable for a trucking accident. Those parties may include the truck driver, the trucking company, the truck manufacturer and the party responsible for loading the truck.
Drawing on 28 years of experience, David A. Bryant, Jr. has the knowledge and resources to investigate and identify trucking violations of all kinds. Depending on the facts of the case, matters to investigate may include:
- Hours-of-service violations and truck driver fatigue
- Improper loading of cargo
- Substandard truck or trailer maintenance
- Defective truck parts
- Distracted driving or impaired driving
- Speeding, unlawful lane changes and other violations