Signs of Abuse
In many cases, nursing home residents are unable toarticulate their own pain and fears, and some elderly people are reluctant tospeak up because they are ashamed to say that they have been victimized. It isimportant, then, for family members to recognize the signs of abuse..
Common nursing home injuries include or result from:
- Bedsores and pressure ulcers
- Falls due to poorly maintained walkers
- Bruises and fractures
- Sepsis and other bacterial infections
- Improperly administered medications
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Physical abuse or sexual abuse by staff
Drawing on 28 years of experience, David A. Bryant, Jr. know show to investigate these matters and hold the abusive or negligent parties accountable. You can rely on The Bryant Law Firm for discretion, compassion and aggressive representation.